Friday, July 22, 2016

Brass Shined and Chrome Scrubbed

The pony and tack are ready! Thanks everyone for your support after my last post. I think Roscoe is more ready than I am. I can't seem to kick whatever bug I caught last week causing me to be nauseous and shaky in the morning. Luckily I have a great team helping me. Hopefully the heat won't come until after I run Roscoe around. We did an afternoon ride and though we were sweaty, Roscoe and I survived.
So much BRASS to shine

The funny thing is that there are no other Cobs coming, so Roscoe is the solo Cob. Then Roscoe is the only horse signed up for any performance classes on Saturday. He will be all by himself in the two classes. I am thinking of it as an infant CT. The flat class is first and then we do poles :)
Someone walked just as I took the picture, clean but akward :)

Now I have to get to bed. We have to leave sooo early.

1 comment: